Frequently Asked Questions

How do I apply for the school?

You can either apply online or come to the Admission’s Office which is located on the first floor of Building F to fill out an application. You’ll also need to provide proof of immunizations or fill out an Immunization Waiver/Compliance Form. For male students who are 18 years and older, we’ll need proof of Selective Service as well. If you have any more questions, you can contact the Admission’s Office at 318-678-6004. (See Admission Forms)

How do I get an unofficial transcript?

If you are enrolled at BPCC after fall 2012, you can get your unofficial transcript by logging on to your LOLA account.

How do I request an official transcript on the web?

You may request your official transcript online with a debit or credit card. Official transcripts cost $10.00 each.

What is LOLA?

LOLA (Log On Louisiana) is a powerful online tool that will allow you to completely manage your college career. You can use LOLA to: monitor your Financial Aid application, register for classes, review your class schedule, review your work study or student worker schedule, check on important upcoming dates, and catch up on campus news and announcements. You can check out this video for more information about LoLA.

What’s my LOLA username and password?

You can look up your LOLA username by your SSN and DOB.

How do I know if the school will be closed due to inclement weather?

You can stay tuned to the local TV channel or get on the BPCC website to know the latest update on school closure information due to inclement weather.

Does the school provide housing for students?

No. We are a two-year community college and we don’t provide housing on campus. However, you can easily find housing information in the area.