Financial Aid

Financial aid comes in the form of federal, state, institutional, and private fund(s) used to assist eligible students in funding their education. To apply for Federal, State, or Institutional Aid, you must complete the Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) each year.  The Office of Financial Aid will determine the types of aid you qualify for based on the information you provide on your FAFSA.   You may be awarded a combination of grants, federal work-study, and federal loans.

The Free Application for Federal Student Aid (FAFSA) must be completed annually by all students applying for financial aid.   The FAFSA is available on October 1 of each year.  Be sure to include BPCC School Code: 012033 on your application.  Once your application has been processed (allow 5-7 business days), you will receive an email confirmation. 

Complete the FAFSA:
  • Choose 2023-2024 for Fall 2023, Spring 2024, Summer 2024
  • Choose 2024-2025 for Fall 2024, Spring 2025, Summer 2025

Financial Aid Staff are available:
  • Monday - Friday - 8:00 a.m. to 4:30 p.m.
  • Virtual Office Hours on Microsoft Teams
    • Mondays - 2:30 p.m. to 4:30 p.m.
    • Thursdays - 10:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.

Contact the Financial Aid Office:

You may submit documents electronically at this secure link: SUBMIT YOUR DOCUMENTS/QUESTIONS HERE 

Completing your FAFSA and submitting all missing requirements posted on your LoLA is essential. Registered students who do not set up a payment plan or have financial aid processed will have their classes purged for non-payment. Financial aid is a lengthy process in which any requested information should be completed at least 1-2 months before your semester begins. Review important purge dates by choosing the semester you will be attending here.

Military Education Benefits

For students using military education benefits (GI Bill®, National Guard waiver, Title 29), follow the link to our VA Enrollment Form (replacement for the "Blue Form"). You should complete this form after enrolling in classes. Visit the Veterans Resource Center (Building H, Room 412) if you need assistance.